De : Harold Mouras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 23 février 2004 14:11
À : Lyx-Users
Objet : problem with language settings

Dear Lyx users,
I encouter some problems under lyx for windows to set the settings of some
documents. Although, I choose french both in the preferences of LyX and in
the document layout for the language settings, it doesn't seem to be taken
into account anyway?
Would you have any idea to solve this problem?
THank you very much in advance,
Harold
Harold Mouras
Doctorant/ATER Université Paris 5