Nirmal:

I checked with the developer here who did the patch for me (our build
person) and he said he ended up only running autogen.sh to get all the
makefiles happy.

Does this make sense? I can try and get more information if you like. So
far I'm running fine with the patch. Once my confidence returns, I'll
have the patch put into 1.3.4.

thanks,
--jane

--