Hi folks... could someone please let me know if it is possible to do what is described below? I'm in the middle of a thesis submission and would greatly appreciate any help on this....

Thanks,
nirmal

Nirmal Govind wrote:
Hi... I have a bunch of appendices in a lyx file called Appendices.lyx, which uses the book class. Each Appendix is a chapter in the book. Now I'm trying to get the Appendix (Chapter) heading to move up on the page.. the default inserts a good quarter page space before the heading on the top... I looked thru book.cls and made some attempts at redefining [EMAIL PROTECTED] but none of them worked.. what would be the proper way to do this? Note that I only need the chapter headings in this one file to be redefined so I'm looking for some ERT that can go right before this "Include file" in the main lyx file...

Thanks,
nirmal