On top of anything else that might be going wrong, you seem to be missing at least one (and possibly two) files. Note the message that sed can't find LaTeXConfig.lyx.in. When I installed Ruurd's 1.3.3 port, that file and LyXConfig.lyx.in were both missing. Check your <lyxroot>/doc directory, which is where they should be. If they are missing, either grab them from an older version, or from the source distribution, or e-
mail me and I'll send you copies (they're small). Park the files in the doc directory and try again.

You can download the files from: http://www.lyx.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lyx-devel/lib/doc/LaTeXConfig.lyx.in and http://www.lyx.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lyx-devel/lib/doc/LyXConfig.lyx.in