Hello all,

I am sorry for such a "dumb" question but how can I force Lyx to

1) put 2 figures side by side? I am writing a proposal and I am limited
by the number of pages I can send... Thus, I would like to have figures
side by side. How it looks is important but space is even more!

Also, my caption is always larger than my figure so
2) how can tell Lyx to constrain the text body to the width of my
figure?

I tried to play with the clipping tool for 2 hours almost but I can't
figure it out (I really feel ashamed and I bet I should be)!

Thanks and happy easter to everybody from DeKalb, IL,
Mathieu