On Saturday 03 April 2004 23:04, Pablo Rodríguez González wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to create a template document, with my logo's company -and
> another text- in header.
>
> I've made a class for my documents but, how can I do this?. I want to
> show all my company documents with that header, of course...
>
> Thanks in advance,
May be the GNOME-de template will give you an orientation how this
can be done with Koma Script Letter templates.
You have to place your logo at:
\includegraphics[clip=,scale=.1] {grafik/Logo_GNOME-de}
as:
\includegraphics[clip=,scale=.1] {grafik/mylogo}

Bye,
Thomas

#LyX 1.3 created this file. For more info see http://www.lyx.org/
\lyxformat 221
\textclass scrlttr2
\begin_preamble
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%% Here you can modify the layout of your letter
%% Have a look at the KOMA script documentation
%% for details. Most commands are commented out
%% here (i.e. we use default settings)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

% fuer die Fusszeile
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{hyperref}

%% Load an *.lco style file (see KOMA documentation)
\LoadLetterOption{DIN}%

%% THE CLASS OPTIONS
%% Remove preceeding '%' to uncomment an item
\KOMAoptions{             %
,headsepline=true          %            separate the header with a line on page >1
,footsepline=true            %             separate the footer with a line on page >1
,pagenumber=botright    %botcenter  %   position of the page number (see docu)
%,parskip=false                %          Use indent instead of skip (more options cf. docu)
,fromalign=center           %        alignment of the address
,fromrule=aftername      %    separate the address with a line?
,fromphone=true           %         print sender phone number
,fromfax=true               %          print sender fax number
,fromemail=true            %           print sender e-mail address
,fromurl=true%               print sender URL
%,fromlogo=true%         print a logo (position depends on fromalign)
,addrfield=true %false%        print an address field?
,backaddress=true        %false%  print the back address?
%,subject=afteropening,titled% alternative subject layout and position
%,locfield=narrow%      width of the (extra) location field
,foldmarks=true %false%      print foldmarks?
,numericaldate=true%  date layout
%,refline=wide%             layout of the refline
 }

%% Customize Separators
%\setkomavar{placeseparator}{ -- }
\setkomavar{backaddressseparator}{ $\cdot$ }
%\setkomavar{emailseparator}{ --> }
%\setkomavar{enclseparator}{ > }
%\setkomavar{faxseparator}{ --> }
%\setkomavar{phoneseparator}{ --> }
%\setkomavar{subjectseparator}{ >>> }

%% Customize fonts
%% Use LaTeX's standard font commands
%% Modify with \setkomafont or \addtokomafont
%% (see KOMA documentation)
%\setkomafont{backaddress}{\sfdefault}   %{\rmfamily}
%\setkomafont{descriptionlabel}{}
\setkomafont{fromaddress}{\small}
\setkomafont{fromname}{\scshape}
%\setkomafont{pagefoot}{}
%\setkomafont{pagehead}{}
%\setkomafont{pagenumber}{}
%\setkomafont{subject}{}
%\setkomafont{title}{}

\usepackage{graphicx}

% Sans als Standard
\renewcommand\familydefault{\sfdefault}

%% Header Definition
\firsthead {
                \includegraphics[clip=,scale=.1] {grafik/Logo_GNOME-de}
                \parbox[b]{135mm}{\flushleft{\Huge{GNOME Deutschland e.\,V.} } \vspace{1\baselineskip} \\
                [-22pt] \rule{135mm}{.4pt} \vspace{-30pt}  \\
                \flushright { Kiwittsmoor 38 ~·~ 22417 Hamburg }}
              }
% {grafik/Logo_GNOME-de}

%\nexthead{}

%% Footer Definition
\firstfoot{
  { \begin{footnotesize}
\begin{longtable}{llll}
\hline
 \multicolumn{1}{p{38mm}}{\parbox[t]{50mm}
    {\textbf{Adresse} \\
     GNOME Deutschland e.\,V. \\
     Kiwittsmoor 38 \\
    22417 Hamburg}}&
 \multicolumn{1}{p{40mm}}{\parbox[t]{50mm}
    {\textbf{Telefon} \\
     Tel.: +49 (0)160 352\,49\,48 \\
     Fax: +49 (0)40 999\,888\,88\,88 \\
     ~}}&
 \multicolumn{1}{p{35mm}}{\parbox[t]{50mm}
    {\textbf{Internet} \\
     \url{http://www.gnome.de/} \\
     \url{mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] \\
    \url{irc.gnome.org\#gnome-de}}}&
 \multicolumn{1}{p{30mm}}{\parbox[t]{50mm}
    {\textbf{Bankverbindung} \\
     Vereins und Westbank \\
     BLZ: 200 300 00 \\
     Kto-Nr.: 123\,321\,123\,23}}
\tabularnewline
%\hline
\end{longtable}

  \end{footnotesize}}
            }

%%\nextfoot{}
\end_preamble
\language ngerman
\inputencoding auto
\fontscheme avant
\graphics default
\float_placement !h
\paperfontsize 10
\spacing other 1.15
\papersize a4paper
\paperpackage a4
\use_geometry 1
\use_amsmath 0
\use_natbib 0
\use_numerical_citations 0
\paperorientation portrait
\leftmargin 25mm
\rightmargin 20mm
\bottommargin 28mm
\headheight 18mm
\footskip 1mm
\secnumdepth 3
\tocdepth 3
\paragraph_separation skip
\defskip medskip
\quotes_language danish
\quotes_times 2
\papercolumns 1
\papersides 1
\paperpagestyle default

\layout Name

GNOME Deutschland e.
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard

\backslash
,
\end_inset

V.
\layout SenderAddress

Sven Herzberg\SpecialChar ~

\begin_inset Formula $\cdot$
\end_inset

\SpecialChar ~
Kiwittsmoor 38\SpecialChar ~

\begin_inset Formula $\cdot$
\end_inset

\SpecialChar ~
22417\SpecialChar ~
Hamburg\SpecialChar ~

\begin_inset Formula $\cdot$
\end_inset

\SpecialChar ~
Germany
\layout Telephone

0160 352
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard

\backslash
,
\end_inset

49
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard

\backslash
,
\end_inset

48
\layout E-Mail

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\layout URL

www.gnome-de.org
\layout Backaddress

Gnome Deutschland e.V.
\newline
Kiwittsmoor 38
\newline
22417 Hamburg
\layout Signature

GNOME Deutschland e.
\begin_inset ERT
status Inlined

\layout Standard

\backslash
,
\end_inset

V.
\layout Subject

Betreff
\layout Place

Hamburg
\layout Date

\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard

\backslash
today
\end_inset

\layout Yourref

\layout Myref

\layout Customer

\layout Invoice

\layout Address

Alfred J.
 Kwak
\newline
Am Delft 666
\newline
12345 Großwasserland
\layout Opening

Sehr Geehrte Damen und Herren,
\layout Standard

Das Logo liegt im Unterverzeichnis ./grafik/
\layout Closing

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen
\layout PS

P.
\begin_inset ERT
status Collapsed

\layout Standard

\backslash
,
\end_inset

S.: The blue colored items have to be before the address, the magenta colored
 after it.
\layout CC

Henk, Winnie
\layout Encl