Jose' Matos wrote:

On Sunday 25 April 2004 15:44, Alex Brown wrote:

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

No, both images and tables didn't work in previous versions but it will in next, 1.4. :-)

Alex Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmm, I have a clear memory of using graphics with Linuxdoc but I must be wrong. Time to get going with Docbook, I suppose. I have found a helpful comment on Docbook tools handling of graphics at http://articles.linuxguru.net/view/202#AEN6 -- each target file format requires a different graphics file type:

*

      In your document do not specify the file type, as each
      conversion routine will expect a different extension, except the
      HTML conversion which takes this literally. This is why I asked
      you above not to have the .png extension on your PNG files. The
      browser can determine the file type anyway. Here is an example
      for a screen shot:

<screenshot>
<screeninfo>Emacs 21 Graphical Menus in X</screeninfo>
<graphic fileref="graphic/emacs-21-graphic-menu"></graphic>
</screenshot>

Sounds like this can be made to work.

--
Alex Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +1 617 308 9456