On Mon, 24 May 2004, Christian Ridderström wrote:

> I've changed the "interlink-prefix" in the wiki now, so all links in the
> wiki that are prefixed with "LatexTips:" should be operational again.

Christian,

  I, too, discovered the broken link last week. But, it was not from the
wiki page. The link on the main lyx.org page also needs to be updated.

> Maybe we need to ask Herbert to start a mail-list that we can subscribe to
> when he changes his site :-)

  Better yet, we subscribe prior to his changing the site.

  The tips and tricks are exceptionally helpful and we're all grateful to
the time and effort Herbert invests in making them available and keeping
them current.

Kudos to all,

Rich

--