On Donnerstag 15 Juli 2004 09:11 vormittags, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:
> Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:
> > > What document class is this? (This does not happen with standard book
> > > nor with KOMA book).
> >
> > I use standard book
>
> I cannot reproduce the problem with standard book and the settings you
> described.
>
> Jürgen.

could this be a question of the version? I am using Lyx 1.3.3
(reminder:
1-
how do I avoid getting the header from the last chapter of my book in the
bibliography header?
I asked this before, but forgot the answer and to note it down. Sorry.
I am using in the preamble
\usepackage{fancyhdr}\pagestyle{fancyplain}
and
\AtBeginDocument{\renwcomand}{\bibname}{Literaturverzeichnis}}
in the German version of the book, but I have the same problem in the English
version without this.
2-
I get in the German Version Author1 and Author2
 instead of                           Author 1 und Author2
                                                          ^
in the Text- and Bibliography citations.
I am using \usepackage[round,comma]{natbib}
in the preamble
Is there a style file which takes care of it?)

Wolfgang