On Friday 16 July 2004 19:10, Jane McKean wrote:
> (2) I want to keep up with our engineering team and move from RedHat 9
> to RedHat Fedora Core 2. Are any of you using that? And what packages
> will I need to install in addition to the LyX 1.3.4?

  I am using fc2 without any problem. If you are using the xforms backend
you don't need any further package. On the other hand if using the qt
backend you will need xft-fonts to display the math symbols, but this is
the same as for rh9. Actually I am using mathml-fonts from Fedora Extras
(or what will become it) that supply those symbols.

  A small detail, and just nitpicking, it is Fedora Core 2 and not RedHat
Fedora Core 2. But you know that. :-)
--
José Abílio