Hello everyone,

I've been using Lyx on a Redhat machine and it's been working great. Just recently I purchased a Mac and am running MacOSx 10.3.4. Everything went well during the install of Lyx for MACOSx aqua, have all the required packages and did a rebuild on the first use of Lyx. The only problem I have is with the templates, when I open one (such as the hollywood.lyx one), I get the message "Textclass error, document uses missing tex class hollywood, lyx will not produce output". I've looked everywhere and I can't find a solution. Can anyone please give me a hand with this? I would much appreciate it.

My e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Arsalan.