Hello,

Hannan Sadar wrote:
Hi to all

I had try to put a box on a formula to emphysise it and to add a Label so i could use the cross reference in th future. For this i done the following:
\fbox -> C - m -> C - enter.
Note - C stand for Control.
I added C - enter to be able to add a label for cross reference.

Have you tried to press M-i-l (M stands for Alt usually) while the cursor is in the equation? (You could also do it from the menu Insert->Label).

Notice that this will make sense only for a display formula, not an inline one (C-m). For a Display formula lyx will write the label to the right of the equation, and in the output a number will appear there.

Amir.

P.S.

It worked for me in Hebrew as well (the numbers appear on the right in the PS file).