Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:25:24 -0600
From: asnegatu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Network will be down
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear all,
   Network services just informed me that they will upgrade network
switches in Dunn hall this evening (Tuesday) starting from 6pm. During
the upgrade time, network access in the building will not be available.
They expect to complete the work before tomorrow moring. I will stay
with them and I will have a chance to check for possible problems as
soon as they finish.
  When you are back in your office, please make sure that you reboot
your PC so that it can refresh its network information. Otherwise, it
may not successed to access the internet.
Thanks,
Aregahegn

----- End forwarded message -----

--
---
Mate Wierdl | Dept. of Math. Sciences | University of Memphis