Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

- Try to set 1.5 mm space below a paragraph, with the menu Layout
-> Paragraph. But type "1,5" instead of "1.5" in the menu
field and press Enter or choose OK.

As result LyX crashes. I know, that the comma is not the english
decimal separator. But LyX shouldn't crash when typing wrong
numbers.

I cannot reproduce this with latest cvs on linux. Does it happens with just an empty document? LyX is indeed not supposed to crash. Ever. ;)

No, there must be a non empty paragraph to adjust the spacing.
But I assume that this a LyXWin specifig bug, so that I didn't fill out a bug report.

Can you please check if this crash occurs on Linux with the stable LyX 1.3.4?

Thanks in advance and regards
Uwe