Dear All:

I have just installed the windows version of Lyx on my
windows XP laptop. The installation files are
downloaded from
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/rareitsma/lyx/ (version
1.3.3). I also have MiKTex installed on my machine.

After installed of Lyx (under D:\Program\lyx), I
opened lyx and try to reconfigure it
(Edit->Reconfigure). In the DOS window, it lists the
paths name in my windows variable, and finally it
outputs "The system cannot find the path specified". I
notice that D:\Program\MiKTex\Main\tex\latex is
already in the PATH.

I am not sure what the reconfiguration function is
looking for. Anyone can help me with this?

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Jianwei

=====