Dear Lyx,

Let us include your banner graphic with your link!

We want to thank you for your support in 3D Millennium's construction
of the web directory of the 3D CG Arts community. The help we've
received has been invaluable. It's barely a month old, at this point,
but this directory will be an ever-changing document that will always
be a work-in-progress and regularly updated as a map to the World of
Artistry on the Internet.

We now have the ability to place banners with the links of all our Link
Partners. Getting your banner posted is easy, just send us the link to
the graphic you wish to use at your site and we'll take it from there.
(See banner specs at the bottom of this page).

Your banner will draw attention to your listing and bring more visitors
to your web site. Today, there were just under 5,000 pageviews in our
web directory and that figure grows every day. Actually, we're a bit
awed by this. We had no expectation that it would be so popular, but I
suppose lots of good things happen by accident. This is just another
one. So send us a link to your banner today and dress up the link to
your website!

One more thing! We've got some overly large categories that need
splitting up. Your link may be in one of these. One reason for this is
that we may not  have enough information about your site to accurately
categorize it. Please help us put your link where it belongs so that
people who want to find your site can do so easily. We may even make a
new category or subcategory, if that's what it takes. So, please, give
us a hand here.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Michael M. Bosen
3D Millennium
http://www.m3corp.com
http://www.3dmillennium.com

The directory index can be found here:
http://www.3dmillennium.com/a/partnersites/

The link to your web site is located in Poser Related under General and
the URL to your site is http://cutlerjaffe.net.
The description for your link is the same as the meta key description
on your web page.

***FREE BONUS***NEWS FLASH***
Being a 3D Millennium Link Partner has its benefits!

* Link Partners are always displayed at the top of the page.

* You may include a banner/button graphic with your link. (subject to
restrictions)

* During this month all new Link Partners will be eligible to download
a free Totally Tilable Texture TexPax! 12 handmade textures from our
Interiors Collection with 8 bump maps. Absolutely FREE just for
linking.

* To qualify as a Link Partner you must use one of our provided links.
Get all the details and links at:

http://www.m3corp.com/a/partnersites/faqpartner.htm

Banner specifications:

Banners are limited in size to a maximum of 280 by 70 pixels. (Bigger
isn't necessarily better). Animations are OK, but, while we're not
going to make a hard limit on file size, at this time, anything that
interferes with loading time for any page will have to be reworked a
bit. You may want to figure about 25kb to be a maximum.

Please note that we are asking only for a link to the graphic on your
site, you do not have to send the graphic itself. The graphic will
remain on your website, under your control, to change or edit as you
wish.