On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 05:16:12PM +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Does somebody here know about classes or packages suitable to produce
> resolutions for academic tests and exams?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

Depends on what you want.  I simply use the article class to create
exams, with a little extra stuff to form more elaborate enumerated
environments for Scantron use with the M/C parts of tests.

a simple example:
        http://www2.bc.cc.ca.us/kvaughan/chem11/E2_Practice.pdf

There is an exam class which does more specialized stuff (answer keys,
multiple versions, etc., etc.).  I don't recall whether it's called
exam or some other name.  You can also search CTAN for other
possibilities.

HTH,

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,