Thanks Rich! Perfect solution.
hank

On Nov 16, 2004, at 11:31 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Martin Henry H. Stevens wrote:

LyX 1.3.5 on Mac OS 10.3.6 All my figures in LyX are positioned on the
left margin. Is there a reason for this, and how would I get LyX to center
them horizontally? (I would rather wrap, but that doesn't seem to work too
well!)

Hank,

The platform shouldn't matter. Place the cursor to the left of the image
box then select the "Layout -> Paragraph -> Center" option. Click "OK".

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)

Dr. Martin Henry H. Stevens, Assistant Professor
338 Pearson Hall
Botany Department
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056