Leo Gürtler wrote:
Herbert Voss wrote:

insert into layout->dcoument->more optioons->openright

maybe I got you wrong, in my Lyx there are no "more options"
I tried

Layout -> Document -> Document Style -> Options

and inserted "openright" in the "Options" field below "Document class".

But nothing happened (I reconfigured and even closed Lyx). Headings are still there on the last page of a chapter.

you said nothing about headings. It is very helpful when you try to describe exactly what you want!

write into the pramble

[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Herbert