Daniel Sattler wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to write my diploma thesis with LyX and BibTeX,

to use an indirect quotation I must put a 'vgl.' before the citation
reference, e.g. [vgl. Hau02],

does anyone know how to get this working with LyX?

thanks in advance,

- --

Viele Grüße,
~ Daniel

Somewhat tedious, but should be effective: use the drop-down list to change the citation style of any indirect quotations to just the reference key, with no brackets; then supply the brackets and "vgl." as text.

-- Paul

Paul A. Rubin Phone: (517) 432-3509
Department of Management Fax: (517) 432-1111
The Eli Broad Graduate School of Management E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Michigan State University http://www.msu.edu/~rubin/
East Lansing, MI 48824-1122 (USA)
Mathematicians are like Frenchmen: whenever you say something to them,
they translate it into their own language, and at once it is something
entirely different. J. W. v. GOETHE