Hi folks,
My View menu has no conversions listed in it, so I cannot view my files in final format. Nor can I print them, as the print option in the File menu is not active.
I was hoping someone might be able to perhaps head me in the right direction to figure out the solution.
I sent this plea for assistance under the subject "no conversion".

I am using Mac OS 10.3.7, LyX 1.3.5

I just reloaded LyX and TeX and assorted packages from the Yale mirror of Gerben Wierda’s teTeX <http://www.rna.nl/tex.html> implementation. During that process, the dialogue warned me against installing iconv. When I am in LyX, I have no options to view my document in any format (no options in the "View" menu). I tried to include converters in my preferences that I have on another machine, but none of the actual converters stick (I cannot type in and save "dvipdfm $$i").
I have to teach class in a couple hours and need these converters. Any suggestions? Should I load the inconv support?

Thanks,
Hank

--

Dr. Martin Henry H. Stevens, Assistant Professor
338 Pearson Hall

Office: (513) 529-4206
Lab: (513) 529-4262
FAX: (513) 529-4243