I am trying to get the 'Instant Preview' feature to work in Lyx (1.3.5 for windows). I have followed the instruction on Lyx Wiki installing the full version of python.

However Lyx wont recognise the path i have given for the lyxpreview2ppm.py file.

It is sitting in c:\lyx\share\lyx\scripts

Any advice what i should tell lyx to look for in the converters section of the preferences.

Geoff

To clarify the above i think it is actually finding the python converter but is still failing to do the 'Instant Preview'

The error i am now getting after some fiddling is

Unable to find executable from 'gswin32 gs'