Hi Everyone

I am a newbie of Lyx. So if this is a stupid question please don't ignore it, just tell me which keyword I should drop in Google.

I am using Debian testing. I tried to add png, eps graphics to my lyx file, it can display the pictures in edit mode. But when I try to view as dvi I got this error.
LaTeX Error: Option clash for package graphics.
\usepackage
{longtable}
The package graphics has already been loaded with options:
[]
There has now been an attempt to load it with options
[dvips]
Adding the global options:
,dvips
to your \documentclass declaration may fix this.
Try typing <return> to proceed.