Hi

I have my headers sorted now for my chapters and they are looking really good, ust how i want them.

I have even maanged to redefine {plain} so that the chapter title pages put the page number in the right place consistent with the rest of the document.

However another problem has arisen. On the second and subsequent page of the TOC it has started putting

Chapter 0                  Contents

In the header. Much that this is the style of my fancy header i want the contents to be plain throughout - not just the first page.

A second problem arises from my bibliography, now at the end of my documnet (thanks Rob). It is plain for the first page and then fancy for the second and subsequent - not a good start - but it also has Chapter 5 at the top of it, the last actual Chapter.

Any help much appreciated - I just want them ALL to be plain.

Geoff