Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> LyX 1.4 will support this.

Ok, I will restrain myself and _not_ ask when this will be released -- I
understand it has to be ready etc. etc.

But what about regular small bugfixes, the last version was released
more than half a year ago, surely at least some of the quirks we
lyx-users are working around (more or less often) have been fixed by now?

I have been loosely following the devel-list to get a clue on this, but
frankly don't understand the development process enough to make sense of
what the buzzing there means in terms of new versions.

Thanks of course for all the effort that is being put into lyx, it's
just that regular updates would somehow make me feel more ... <thinks
about how to put it> ... convinced that choosing lyx was the right decision.

cheers,
sven