Hannan Sadar wrote:
> I have a sily question, pdf file would take a size of a all page. I
> dont know if you could specify a pdf file size. Does the file logo.pdf
> need to be at the size of the logo? If so, how could it be done (What
> program transfer gif,jps or some othere format to pdf) ?

epstopdf

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

..every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has
any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work of
his Hands, we may say, are properly his. .... The great and chief
end therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and putting
themselves under Government, is the Preservation of their
Property.
    -- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"