On Tue, 3 May 2005, Angus Leeming wrote:

> Omair-Inam Abdul-Matin wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to patch my lyx with the change bars.  I keep getting asked a
> > password at the wiki site.  Could someone tell me what I need to do to
> > get to the patch?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Omair
>
> The password is LyXers

You shouldn't need the password just to download a file... I looked at
this page:
        http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/ChangeTrackingLyx1-3-2

and notice a slight error in the link to the attached files in the section
called "Change bars with LyX 1.3.5". The problem was that it didn't
actually refer correctly to the uploaded files. Does this do it for you?

/Christian

PS. For those who are curious about what I did, see here for a "diff":

        http://wiki.lyx.org/Tips/ChangeTrackingLyx1-3-2?action=diff

Basically there was a ':' missing in 'Attach:' togethe with an incorrect
path.