Hi,

I am more interesting in writing my formula sheet like the one in
http://www.tug.org/texshowcase, but it seems the file, cheat.tar.gz
after extraction, contain a lot of linked files. I think that the t1.tex
, t2.tex, etc files are the main but i cant convert them to a lyx file
by import them. Can someone tell me how to do it?