es_ES.UTF-8
es_ES.ISO-8859-1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
for variable RC_LANG
but I not solved the problem
How I can solved the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Marcelo Acuña

Jose' Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:
On Tuesday 10 May 2005 00:36, Marcelo Acuÿfffff1a wrote:
> 1) When I invoke Find & Replace I can't to type accented characters or ñ
> equals to the used for lyx in the text. This characters look equals but
> are differents in code.

True, if you are using a utf-8 locale the characters inserted inside any
widget (Is this the right name?), with the single exception of the main
canvas, are not converted to the document encoding but remain utf-8.

This is certainly a more general problem I am describing what I have seen
before. :-) And no I didn't remember to add this report to bugzilla or to
search it there.

--
José Abílio

 A tu celular ¿no le falta algo?
 Usá Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu teléfono celular.
 Más información aquí.