Hi

I have a multipart document where I use the Include function to create a Main
document that just has various layout bits in ERT and then the sections.

If I want to only print one section, for proof reading or layout checking etc I
comment out the sections I don't want using the Comment environment.

THis works fine.  I get an output with just the uncommented sections.

However it still processes all the images in the unwanted sections. Is there
anyway to stop this happening as there are many images and indeed this was part
of the reason to do this in the first place.