For neatness' sake I note that the scrip below (now corrected in line
with J-Marc's direction) over-writes the "Article XXI" over (under?)
text of the <section> text in the table of contents.

Not a problem.

I rather like the look of my solution which was to put a hard return
before the <section> text. Crude, perhaps, but workable and the header
text does reflect this with a space.

Again, thanks for the support.

--
Bruce Ernest Weller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>