On Tuesday 21 June 2005 16:30, Geoffrey Lloyd wrote:

> I think maybe you are using the wrong refernce type.  If you use article
> and put "the Danish..." as the author then yes you will get the
> abbreviation. You could try using "book" and then putting "The Danish..."
> as publisher. Have a play with the various types - it is very easy in
> JabRef.

Thanks. I have played a little with the "book" class, but still get the same
result. Maybe I have chosen a non suitable style. Which bib-style do you use?
NatBib on/off? Just seed something apa-like for social science.

Janus

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.