Quoting Axel Dessecker:

Roy,

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2005 15:29 schrieb Roy Schestowitz:
Has anyone had luck embedding hanging caps (one large capital letter at the
start of a paragraph and /several/ lines adjacent to its right)? I spent
days trying to figure out a solution to no avail. I saw people doing it in
LaTeX, but I am very disorientated outside LyX. Any advice will be greatly

Have a look at

http://daniel.flipo.free.fr/lettrine/index.html

This is in French but it might be of help. I have never used it, though.

Thanks a bunch. I used a translation tool and looked at the PDF demo. It seems
like valuable information that will lead me in the right direction.

Many thanks,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz