Giorgio Zavarise wrote:
Dear Lyx People,

I have to import in lyx a latex file that contains a lot of user commands, and it seems that there is no way to do it. I would like to ask a couple of suggestions:
1) how to explain to Relyx that there is a command file to read and to use
2) I read about the new program tex2lyx .... is there any pre-cooked (executable) version for MAC?

Thanks for any help

Giorgio Zavarise

Find some info on tex2lyx here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LaTeX/LatexToLyx

In this thread:
   http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.editors.lyx.general/23281
and in a private mail to me, Stefano Franchi <s.franchi AT aukland.ac.uk> was going to have a go at compiling tex2lyx for the mac. Maybe you could drop him a line.

If you succeed in compiling it, please shove it on the wiki.

Angus