On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Is there some WYSIWYM program to produce the code to insert inside the
> > > Wiki pages?
> >
> > No, and it'll probably be a while before such a program ever exists (1-3
> > years if I have to make a wild guess). However, if I ever get around to
> > modify LyX to allow it to edit wiki pages it might be quicker - OTOH, I'm
> > guessing it'll be quite a while before I have the time for something like
> > that :-(
>
> Maybe this is  a start?
> http://gforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=25

Hmm.. you mean taking LaTeX output from LyX and converting it into wiki
markup?  That *is* an interesting idea. Or perhaps via XML? There might
also be stuff coming that outputs XML or LaTeX based on a wiki page. Maybe
that's all you'd need in order to start with something...

Anyway, this is all stuff for the future :-)

/C