----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacia Hartleben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 2:06 PM
Subject: Multiple Document windows and unnumbered sections

More newbie questions from me that might be a little easier this time!

1. I have found that upon opening multiple documents, I can't seem to
get the previous documents back, although it does ask me if I'd like
to save them before quitting. I'm used to windows programs having
small little tabs or something to switch between documents.

Go to the Dovuments Tab on the Menu bar. It lists all open documents. Just click on the one you want.

2. This is probably a really stupid question, but how do I use the
section thing under the dropdown list without numbering? A friend of
mine gave me the LaTeX code, but it would be nice to see the headers
formatted like LyX does but just without numbers.

Select the environments with a * after. e.g. section*

Geoff