Roger:

Hmm. I'm not sure what to suggest. If you have dvipost installed, you've
reset the outer margin, and you are creating the PDF from View > PDF
(dvipdfm) then I'm stumped.

I would doublecheck the installation and review the Wiki page, be sure
that change bars are on, and try it again.

Let us know what you find. I'm curious. I know the margin thing stumped
me for awhile, but that doesn't seem to be what's happening with you.

thanks,
--jane