----- Original Message ----- From: "Gustavo Guerra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 4:02 PM
Subject: Problem viewing PDFs

Hi there

I just installed LyX 1.3.6 for Windows.
When I select View->PDF (any of the three versions), acrobat reader gives an
error saying that it can't open the document. The file is generated in the
temp dir, but probably the path is being passed wrong. How can I fix it?
Thanks

Best regards,
Gustavo Guerra

PS: With this new instaler, I still have to install the fonts given on the
wiki site(ftp://ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib/BaKoMa4LyX.zip), or does the
installer include them.

Firstly the fonts, yes you do have to install them seperately.

Secondly with the pdf problem. Is Acrobat open at the time, if so close it, then select view pdf.

If this doesn;t help let us know