Hello,

First, thanks a lot for Lyx. I have used it for a 60 pages essay and it
has helped me concentrate on content rather than page breaks :-)

However, now that I am getting near the end and checking details out, I
noticed that I get the wrong table numbers when I export a pdf file. The
navigation menu gives me a correct output (table 1, 2, 3) BUT the list of
table is table 2, 3, 4 and the tables are always referred in the (pdf) text
as 2, 3, 4.

I guess noone will notice the problem (...) but I would still be happy to
find a solution, if someone has an idea?

Best,

Joël