I just installed the Windows version of 1.3.6. I'm excited to fianlly be able to use this program easily under Windows.

One thing I noticed is that even after installing, I can't seem to select the hollywood style (among others), from the "New from template" option. It tells me that the layout is missing. I'm a bit baffled as to why, because the various Lyx help files imply that the styles I'm missing are part of the Lyx distribution (not from CTAN), so they should have been installed as part of the Lyx install, right?

Anyway, it doesn't seem to have installed those layouts. What should I do? Should I uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps? Is this a known deficiency of the Windows version?

Thanks,

Mark