Hi all,

I'm working in a doc wich I want to export to html format when it's finished.
I've make a look about this, but in File > Export doesn't appear any HTML
format option. So, I've installed latex2html and reboot lyx, but it doesn't
appear yet.

¿Why?

PD. I've read in list about the accents troubles in spanish language.
Currenlty, my desktop system is a SuSE 9.3 and the Lyx package provided by
SuSE/Novell have the same problem. I supose the problem is Qt library is
compiled with immodule actived but I've tried to install Lyx sources first of
all. And... surpirse!!! It works fine!!! I've not need to generate a Qt with
immodule in off.
I hope this info helps somebody. ;)
--
Salut,