Mark Engelberg wrote:
Thanks for all the help, everyone. I was able to get the hollywood class in the right place, and it works fine. But now, the spellchecker is telling me it can't find an en_US wordlist. How do I get hold of that, and set it up properly with the Windows distribution? (I'm kind of surprised it wasn't automatically installed).

Thanks,

Mark

You can find the dictionary at http://aspell.net/win32/. In fact, you can find all sorts of dictionaries there. LyX does not install Aspell, in part because on Unix-type platforms you get your choice of which spellchecker you want to use. (On Windows, you can use any one you want, as long as it's Aspell.) Aspell, in turn, installs the software but not the dictionary, because you get to pick your language. (Although, typically, your parents picked it for you at an early age. :-)

Paul