Hi,

I does not work for me. I installed OS 10.4 from scratch and then Tex using the i-Installer... it seems that the TeX installation is OK (checked with texconfig command). Later on I installed LyX 1.3.6 from the installer and never recognized the TeX installation. Finally, I introduced the PATH prefix, reconfigured and restart and still the same problem: doesn't recognize the TeX installation. I did it again, and .... nothing.

Do you know if there is any file I should delete in order to reconfigure this properly?????

        thanks in advance,

        Jordi