_____/ On Thu 08 Sep 2005 21:03:12 BST, [Sjur Vestli] wrote : \_____

Dear All,

I seem to be unable to change the font. No matter what I do (as explained in the manual and elsewhere) I get Times. Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Are you unable to change screen fonts? Output/printout fonts? With the cursor
over text with modified font/s, can you see an alterative font name in the
status bar?

How have you gone about changing fonts? Have you highlighted the text, then
opened the Character menu, changed the fonts and applied changes to the
selection? In your output, do you see high-resolution fonts? Have you installed
all the necessary TeX packages?

Hope it helps,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
11:55pm  up 15 days  4:02,  3 users,  load average: 0.28, 0.90, 0.94