Hi,

I'm currently working on a BiBTeX style originally generated with 'latex
makebst'. Now I try to customise the style to fit my needs e.g. to
display some non-standard bibtex entries.

In order to find solutions for some merely logical problems within the
code I would need a "programmer's guide" for BibTex. But, such a book
seems not to exists at all. The only relevant documents I have found is
Patashnik's "Designing BiBTeX Styles", which is informative but does
not cover all the issues I am looking for.

Does anybody know BiBTeX hacking/programming guides/manuals (or relevant
links etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Kimmo