_____/ On Sun 16 Oct 2005 10:56:13 BST, [Andre Poenitz] wrote : \_____

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 07:44:16AM +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
I couldn't get it to compile trivially...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> gcc graf.cpp

Unless you definitely know what you are doiung, use g++ to compile
C++ code.

Andre'

*smile* Point taken. In my (poor) defence, I have become accustomed to MakeFiles over the years and the last time I compiled C++ 'by hand' involved some Othello
game, so that was 3 years ago. The distribution of software with neither
instructions nor abstraction is one of the perils to Open Source. Speaking of
which, that package might require some costly Boreland C++ or Visual Studio
licence to be workable for Win32 users. Light-weight distributions like Ubuntu
don't even come with GCC at their core.

Best regards,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups
 7:35pm  up 52 days  7:49,  5 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.64, 0.48