Dear List,

I just figured out how to disallow LaTeX to linebreak
a math inline formula that resides in the end of a
line. Sometimes they turn so awkward when they are
breaked in the end of the line. With LaTeX I just type
a formula in an \mbox and it solves my problem.. but
what about lyx? how can I perform an \mbox in Lyx? ..
I can of course input a latex code within lyx.. but it
would be great if I could do it in a "lyx" way too so
that I could also have the benefit of actually seeing
to formula.

Sincerely,
Jose Capco

http://mail.yahoo.com