H. Peter Gumm wrote:
Hi,
is there anyone working with LyX and xypic.

If memory serves me right, André added some preliminary commutative diagram support at some sage. Certainly, mathed contains math_xyarrowinset.{C,h} and math_xymatrixinset.{C,h}.

Is there any support, or are there any workarounds
to see commutative diagrams in their full glory within LyX.
BTW: I need to work in the native Windows-version of LyX

Perhaps you might have a look at LyX's InstantPreview feature (http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/InstantPreview) which displays the content of math insets as bitmap images generated by running the snippet of LaTeX through the latex compiler. It's still a little kludgy in places but basically should work well enough if you install preview.sty from your MiKTeX package manager. The script is written in Python so you'll also need Python installed. But, I guess you do already... The script simply calls latex, dvips gs and optionally, one or two of the netpbm utilities; have a look at scripts/lyxpreview2bitmap.py in the LyX support directory.

Regards,
Angus