maarten wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some trouble when trying to getting this ERT to work correctly:
>
> \begin{psmatrix}[colsep=0.5cm]
> \psframebox{Yes} & \psframebox{No} & C \\
> \psframebox{Yesy} & \psframebox{No} & C \\
> \ncline{->}{1,1}{2,1}
> \end{psmatrix}
>
> I've put \usepackage{pst-node} in the document preamble.
>
> This works (ps2pdf) as long as I use the standard book layout. When I
> use pdflatex this does not work (as I understand obviously).

PSTricks -> PostScript Tricks ...
this cannot be compiled with pdflatex. However, unless
you didn't use character expansion, ps2pdf does the same job.

> On the other hand, if I generate pdf from my books (without any
> pstricks) with ps2pdf I get a complaint "LaTex Error: Cannot determine
> size of graphic logo.png". But this works fine with pdflatex.

you should read some basic informations about LaTeX/pdflatex

> Does anyone have a workaround? I run 1.4.0pre2.

latex -> ps/eps images
pdflatex -> png,jpg,pdf images

> % Marges
> \addtolength{\evensidemargin}{-22pt}
> \addtolength{\voffset}{-0.3in}
> \oddsidemargin 0.0in
> \textwidth 6.3in
> \textheight 9.0in

let this be done by geometry, at least by LyX

> \newsavebox{\oordlogo}
> \savebox{\oordlogo}{\includegraphics[width=15mm]{logo.png}}
> \rhead{\usebox{\oordlogo}}

why did you put this in a box?

Herbert