i have this entry from WHO in my bibtex file:

@manual{WHO1999,
title = {WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen
and Sperm-Cervical Mucus Interaction, 4th edn.},
year = {1999},
institution = {World Health Organization},
publisher = {Cambridge University Press, Cambridge},
}

but one can also use misc, but that depends on the rest of the keys you
have?

martin